Aims and Objective of M.Sc.Nursing Course:-
The aim of the postgraduate program in nursing is to prepare graduates to assume responsibilities as nurse specialist, consultants, educators, Administrators in a wide variety of professional setting.
On Completion of the two year M.Sc. Nursing Programme, the graduate will be able to :-
- Utilize/apply the concepts, theories and principles of nursing science
- Demonstrate advance competence in practice of nursing
- Practice as a nurse specialist.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and function effectively as nurse educator and manager.
- Demonstrate skill in conducting nursing research, interpreting and utilizing the findings from health related research
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and effect change in nursing practice and in the health care delivery system.
- Establish collaborative relationship with members of other disciplines
- Demonstrate interest in continued learning for personal and professional advancement