- About Library:-
The library of the college is well furnished and well equipped. Ample number of required textbooks, journals, newspapers, Periodical, Thesis etc. are available for the students and staff. The library has facility of internet with E-library at free of cost. The specious separate reading room is provided for the students and staff.
- Library Hours:-
Library Timing:- 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
CIRCULATION TIME TABLE
|1||M.Sc.Nursing||All working days of week|
|2||B.Sc. Nursing||Monday, Wednesday, Friday|
LIBRARY HOUR AND E-LIBRARY REFERENCE TIME TABLE
|1||Monday||B.Sc. Nursing IInd Year||2 to 4 p.m.|
|2||Tuesday||G.N.M.Ist + B.Sc. Nursing IIIrd Year||2 to 4 p.m.|
|3||Wednesday||B.Sc.Nursing Ist Year||2 to 4 p.m.|
|4||Thursday||G.N.M. IInd Year||2 to 4 p.m.|
|5||Friday||G.N.M.IIIrd Year||2 to 4 p.m.|
|6||Saturday||B.Sc. Nursing IVth Year & all other classes||2 to 5 p.m.|
- Every student must produce his/her identity card while using library.
- Students should sign in the attendance register during library reference study.
- Library observes Open Access System for all classes.
Meeting of library committee:- Twice in a year
Library Committee is constituted for the purpose of smooth functioning of the library and coordination with all Heads of the department, faculty members, students and the management. The library committee has below mentioned members:
|Sr. No||Name of the members with designation||Designation|
|1||Dr. Mrs. Jyoti Thakur Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. Saroj Upasani Vice Principal||Member|
|3||Mr. Mohammed Husain Associate Professor||Member [HOD 2nd Yr Dept.]|
|4||Mrs. Kavita Matere Associate Professor||Member [HOD 1st Yr Dept.]|
|5||Mrs. Melisa Fernandes Lecturer||Member [ HOD 1st Yr Dept.]|
|6||Mr. Nitin Gadekar Lecturer||Member HOD 3rd Yr Dept.]|
|7||Miss. Ashlesha Sonewane Clinical Instructor||Member|
|8||Miss. Divya D’souza Clinical Instructor||Member|
|9||Mrs. Manisha Gavanje, Librarian||Secretary|
|10||Miss. Komal Gosavi 1st Year M.Sc.Nursing||Student Representative of PG Degree|
|11||Miss. Pratiksha Sawant 4th Year B.Sc. Nursing||Student Representative of UG Degree|
|12||Mr. Kasif Shaik 3rd Year G.N.M.||Student Representative of Diploma|
Function and Role of Library Committee:-
- The library committee provides a forum for open discussion of matters relating to the library and its services
- Formation of rules and regulation and controlling its implementation, specially for library department
- Books selection and purchasing by considering the recommendations received from staff and students.
- To work towards modernization and improvement of Library and documentation Services.
- To upgrade the library to make it more students centric and encourage self-learning among the students.
- Overall development of library as a knowledge and resource center.