G.N.M (DIPLOMA IN NURSING) –
Course Duration: 3 years
Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 & 35 years respectively, as on 31st December of year. There is no age for ANM/LHV.
- Minimum Education:
a. 10 + 2 class passed or its equivalent preferably with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) with 40% Marks. 5% relaxation in aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates.
b. 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science- Vocational stream only, passing out from recognized board under SCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board
c. 10 + 2 vocational ANM Course (Revised after 2001) form the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% of marks. 10 + 2 vocational ANM under CBSE board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
d. ANM training i.e. 10 + 1 ½ years training should also have passed + 2 or its equivalent examination. Student qualified in 10 + 2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science Vocational stream only conducted by National Institute of Open School.
e. Student registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
3% reservation for disabled candidates.[Disability loco motor tune of 40% to 50% of lower extremity ]
Student shall be admitted once in a year.
Student shall be medically fit.
The admission criteria given by statutory bodies are applicable from time to time.
B. Sc. Nursing –
Duration of course: 4 Years
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec. of the year of admission.
- 10 + 2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board, 10 + 2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subject taken together at the HSC or equivalent examination.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST or other backward classes, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination be 40%.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to BSc N.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- The NEET examination of that particular year as applicable.
- The admission criteria are to be revised and followed as per norm of I.N.C and M.U.H.S., DMER and other statutory bodies from time to time
M. Sc. Nursing
Course Duration: 2 years
As per Indian Nursing Council & M.U.H.S, Nashik Admission Criteria/Circular
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.